The Amherst NH Democrats Congratulate Representative Shannon Chandley, recipient of the Dunfey Kanteres Award!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
National Democratic Website
State Democratic Websites
Local Democratic Websites
Progressive & Public Service WebsItes
- Come Meet Congressman John Delaney, 2020 Presidential Candidate
- Union Leader Recognizes Young Democrats’ Passion and Engagement
- Pot Luck Supper On Friday, November 16th!
- Election Day Is Here! Please Vote on Tuesday, November 6th!!!!
- John Delaney endorses Megan Murray and Dan Veilleux – Candidates for NH House of Representatives
Author Archives: Dan Veilleux
It’s important to keep up the pressure against conservative attacks on civil rights, voting rights, environmental protection, healthcare, and the rest of the Trump agenda. However, we’ve made the phone calls to our legislators and Washington reps, we’ve signed on-line petitions, sent emails, and attended rallies, but the legislation and the executive orders keep coming. It’s only been a few weeks and we’re already feeling burned out. Some are even experiencing “outrage fatigue.” Can we really keep this up for two — four! — more years?
There are currently at least 21 bills being considered by Congress that are intended to weaken federal environmental regulations. Among them are three that weaken the Endangered Species Act, three that attempt to deny the EPA the authority to regulate activities related to global warming, three that reduce the ability to regulate the use and discharge of pesticides, and one that would eliminate the EPA altogether.